5 SONGS YOU MUST HEAR BEFORE DIE

Are you tired of me?? Well, I told you to stay with me at least this weekend, because today, I`m going to tell you 5 songs you must hear before die!

5 SONGS YOU MUST HEAR BEFORE DIE


 1.How to save a life

This is my favorite song I`ve ever heard, I`ve always stayed emotive when I hear it…Hope you feel it too.


2.Steal my girl

  YESS! I`m a directioner, and I loveeeee this song.If you still didn`t hear it, what are you waiting for??

3.Say something

Please, don`t cry while you`re hearing it…

4.Photograph

Doesn`t matter the year, my age, my mood…I`ll always carry this song on my heart

5.Not today


Don`t ask me why I`m putting sad songs here, just hear it!

Xoxo
~Lari


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

MY TIMELINE

LYRICS INTERPRETATIONS - PART ONE