MY LIFE BEFORE...BOOKS!

  Hi guyss, hope you’re okay!Today I am going to show you how my life was before I started reading books.
  Do you have something you’re addicted with?? Please, tell me, I am such a curious person…

MY LIFE BEFORE…BOOKS!
  I started reading books when I was only 7, before it I played with dolls,rode my bike…but I wanna tell you guys, my life before I started being addicted with books.
  Before it, I assembled puzzles! Yeah, I already assembled one with 1.000 pieces when I was 9, and one with 5.000 pieces when I was 10/11 years old. I also liked drawing. I spent my holidays and free time my whole time drawing and painting in my drawing book.
  Everything has changed when my brother-in-law lent me Percy Jackson-The lightning Thief.Since then I couldn’t stop reading.I remember my heart beating fast, my curiosity for what was going to happen in the end, my chock when something incredible happened.When I finished it, I needed to know what’d happen after.
  Since I read it, I started to fall in love with books, these feelings when I read was so amazing! I needed more!
  In 2016, I had a “break” in reading, I couldn’t finish any book ( I just read 18 books that year🙁), because of it, I started watching series, but it wasn’t the same thing… so, in this year, my brother-in-law lent me again Percy Jackson (this book has a magic) and, surprisingly, I started reading at the same way before my “break” and today, I always carry a book in my hand or in my bag!

Did like??? I hope so!
Xoxo
~ Lari

Resultado de imagem para quote about books

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

MY TIMELINE

LYRICS INTERPRETATIONS - PART ONE