BOOKS QUOTES

Hey hey, here I am again. Well, I`m in this “book vibe” so…I`m going to do some book quotes now, and perhaps some lyrics quotes…
Stay with me this week pleaseee!!!!!!

 BOOKS QUOTES


1.We must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.
~ J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

2.Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
~ Paulo Coelho, Brida

3.If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.

~ Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief

4.If you don’t imagine, nothing ever happens at all.
~ John Green, Paper Towns

5.Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
~ John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

xoxo

Resultado de imagem para book quotes
It`s so so real

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

MY TIMELINE

LYRICS INTERPRETATIONS - PART ONE