MY TIMELINE

Hey guys, it`s been a long time I don`t talk to you… I am sorry...🙁
Well, today I`m going to do a timeline of my life, hope you guys enjoy it !!

MY TIMELINE


·         2003 -> I am born
I was so cute...

·         2003 -> I speak for the first time “Dad”
·         2004 -> My first step is at the beach
my sister,my dad and me💗


·         2010 -> I read my first book “A bolsa amarela”
this book is amazing !!

·         2010 -> My sister left home to study
·         2013 -> I participate in my first Math Olympics game
·         2014 -> My sister goes to study abroad
·         2015 -> My dad has a car accident
·         2017 -> I watch for the first time a show
·         2017 -> I create a blog with a friend
Me and my friend🌝

 2017 -> My team at school wins a gymkhana
This day was unforgettable

·  
That`s it guys!!
xoxo
~Larii

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

LYRICS INTERPRETATIONS - PART ONE